You are 4 years old and not much has changed about you when it comes to your personality. You are still such a sweet smiling happy girl.
You are getting so big! You can even do your own laundry!! All the time I find out that you've switched the wet laundry into the dryer and have started another load of wash for me! You are always so helpful. Daddy just bought you a new mattress because he said you've earned it! You probably do more around the house to help out than both of your sisters combined! I even bought you your own laundry basket because you wanted to start doing your own laundry!
Mommy taught you to write your name a few months ago. You love to write it all over everything! I am so proud of you Alyssa May!! You make me smile.
Love,
Mommy
You are such a silly girl!
You LOVE squash. And I love YOU!
At Aunt Nana's house trying on all her wigs.





No comments:
Post a Comment