Dear Alyssa may,
Today I had my doctors appointment. On Saturday I will be 25 weeks! The doctor, Dr Ann Blackett, said that you are measuring just right and that your heart beat was great. We are so excited to be able to meet you in just about 3 months. Your sisters are so happy that they're going to have another sister. They kiss my belly all the time and hug it and tell you that they love you. Daddy and I told them that you can hear them now and that it sounds like when they're in the tub with their ears under the water. They think that's pretty neat! You are getting so strong. Just the other day Ashlynn was able to feel you kicking me. She wants to feel you kick all the time now, but I reminded her that you don't kick all the time, just sometimes. Sweet little girl, you are already so loved. We all can not wait to see you and get to hold you. Next month we get to have another ultra sound so we'll be able to see you, in a way. We love you dear little one! Love~ Mommy





