I can not believe how much you've grown in the last nine months, but at the same time, I can.
In June you started sitting up on your own. It was so cute. You would sit up and your bottom must have been really round because you would just roll right over. Then you would sit up and use your arms to prop you up.
Then, on August 19, you started crawling! We were down in St. George visiting at Grandma and Grandpa Mackley's house. Daddy wasn't there and when I told him that you had crawled he wouldn't believe me. So I pulled out the video I had taken. He was so proud of you. We all are. Your sisters are like your own personal cheer leaders. They would stand in front of you cheering you along. They love you so much.
Shortly after coming home from St. George,you really started to crawl. If I was in my bathroom doing something and I had left you in the living room, you could crawl all the way down the hall, through my bedroom and find me in the bathroom. One time Daddy was watching you because I had to take Ashlynn to the emergency room. He said that you wouldn't quit fussing so he put you down on the floor and you crawled yourself, in the dark, back to the bathroom to come find me. When I wasn't there, he had to come get you and he was finally able to get you to go to sleep. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if mommy is in sight, your happy. If I'm not you can get pretty mad. You are definitely my little tag along.
On September 3rd, your Daddy and I took you to the Hospital and Dr. Blotter put tubes in your ears. From birth your ears have had fluid in them and Dr. Blotter was starting to get worried that you wouldn't be able to pick up your speech like you should be. Up until a week before your surgery you were not sleeping through the night and I was really worried that you would have a hard night the night before surgery because they told me that I couldn't feed you past 2 am. So Mommy said a prayer to your Heavenly Father that he would help you start sleeping better. That night you slept all night long. Just like that. And night 2 and 3 you only woke up a couple times and fussed for a few minutes but I never went in to get you and you went right back to sleep. From then on you have been sleeping great ad we had no problems the night before surgery. When we took you to the hospital at 7 in the morning and the nurses asked when you had last eaten, I told them 'At 8:30 last night.' They couldn't believe how good you were being for being so small and not eating for almost 12 hours. But it's just because you're such a good baby!
Right after you started crawling you started standing up to the couch and the kitchen chairs. Lately you have been getting all kinds of bumps and bruises. Two days ago you pulled one of the kitchen chairs down on top of you. Wow did you ever wail! But you haven't seemed to have learned because you keep pulling things over.
You are getting so big. Your Dad and I had been getting worried that you would pull your self over and out of your crib because the top comes to your chest. After you waking up 4 nights ago ad screaming your little head off, I thought for sure that you had fallen out, we lowered it. While taking it apart to lower it, we decided to put you in with your sisters. The first night you cried when I put you in your crib. I think you probably would have gone to sleep but your sisters thought that they needed to help you in some way. Ashlynn was throwing stuffed animals in your crib and Hailey kept shushing you. I had to go in there numerous times and all but threaten their lives. Finally Hailey fell asleep and Ashlynn got the picture that she needed to just leave you alone, and you slept the whole night. Night two? You woke up about 4 times but went back to sleep on your own, and last night you woke Hailey up. I guess we'll see how tonight goes. I think the longer your in there, the better it will get. I hope.
Well little bug. We love you. You are such a happy little thing. Even with your first tooth, which came in about a week ago, you were so good. We didn't even know you were getting one until one day, there it was. And it's so cute. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such a happy, beautiful baby girl. I love you. ~Mommy
Such a messy girl!
You with your sisters.
After you had the tubes put in your ears. :(
LOVE your blue eyes!
Such a happy girl!